Nobody is born with good english in their own blood. It is upto people like me who are the best in English to bring forwards the goods of english to them people like you are to preach the best of language english to the great and attractive benefit for human kinds and also to tell side by side good character stories binded with the good use of english. So, people enjoy all these benefits while learning the cudgels of good english.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Subject: An opened letter to mister. Fred

Dear mister. Fred,
Your commentations have indeeded bubbled my hearty cockles. Needfull to say that you before adhering under my wisdomfulf wings of english must know a things or twos about me, thats is master Fu. Before descending down to the bleaky plains of this sides of world, master Fu was a happy human staying put with mine family of two more humans (who also bubling my hearty cockles on and offs at my good sense english) in the peaking snowed hills; sinking mine and mine family teeths into the meats of deliciously Riendeers and pudgy seals for our feeds and for ours livelihood hunted the same before- told animals, living ours life to the hiltest.
Then, one finner day as me and mine family of two more humans, thats is the threes of us, are sinking our teeths over again, this time only pudgy seals that out in the blues God gratefully commands me: " master Fu, now yours time has came to descend downed from the peaking snowed hills to the bleaky plains where the peoples are no good nonsense in the language english. I now commands you to bring forths your lights of wisdomful english into the darkenings lives of these plainy peoples." Without any time wastings we byed-byed our homely peaking snowed hills and the pudgy seals and handsome riendeers meats in fitfull cryings and bided ours farewells to them all. So thus i is here are for the humanities servicing of the english.
If, supposed that the Shakespear and Wordsworth were being alive in today then how so much have them benificiatted out of my english. Then their good names have been much gooder in english. Amen. Be, now proud Mr. Fred that God have sented me for your improvings of the languages of english.
Me bye-bying for nows,
master Fu

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Fred~

I'm sorry that I didn't reply you at the first moment. I was in the troop and was not able to use the Internet. However, I can mostly get your words... but some of the ways you use the words are strange to me. Some grammar are different from those my teacher taught me. Anyway, maybe I'll do more effort on my English~

Thursday, April 27, 2006 2:28:00 PM

 
Blogger English Good One said...

mister Fred, sorry for delayed reply to ones commentation as master Fu was hibernating from warmed weather at this side of this world. How muched better tis was in the snowy peaking hills. Believe in the master of yours that i am master Fu and me assure the one in the troop off and on that is you, the english me giving out to this one world is amazedingly better and getting betterer than what the one in the troop did learn from teacher when one was a littlesome kid with running down nosey or must be not.

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:29:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe! english good one :)

Saturday, May 13, 2006 2:29:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page