Nobody is born with good english in their own blood. It is upto people like me who are the best in English to bring forwards the goods of english to them people like you are to preach the best of language english to the great and attractive benefit for human kinds and also to tell side by side good character stories binded with the good use of english. So, people enjoy all these benefits while learning the cudgels of good english.

Friday, June 16, 2006


If one thinking hard what master fu looks like then ones heads can get tiring. To not to tiring your heads any furthers me master fu is bringing forth to your lovely beady, small, medium, big and bigger eyes what me resembles the most. It is the one photograph that one and you sees in mine of this posting when me is a small babie without mine Eskimo dresses. To keep me younger master fu warm from these bad cooler winds of the snowy peaky hills of antarctica where me stayed as a babie, mine granny made me a greeny colored jumper which keep me warmy and snuggy as you when you and all were also a babies in your youngful days. As one seeing that mine hair so beautiful in copper- brown coloration and mine eyes so bigger than beady. Mine forehead so big one because of my genius of mine mind. Also you and all can see saw mine bigger open mouth thinking why is that so? I tell you that so is because not that my granny giving me banana to eat but mine first english word coming out of mine mouth: " Aawwa" which meaning "God save the good world from bad english". So, here me is in this world to put right good english in all and every ones. Amen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look awesome man!

Friday, June 23, 2006 9:07:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page