Nobody is born with good english in their own blood. It is upto people like me who are the best in English to bring forwards the goods of english to them people like you are to preach the best of language english to the great and attractive benefit for human kinds and also to tell side by side good character stories binded with the good use of english. So, people enjoy all these benefits while learning the cudgels of good english.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!


Hey All! Me master Fu is all back from mine dear mother land Antarctica and me wishes all mine dears one-

A Very Happy New Year to All,

Let us all have a Ball,

and against all odds let you stand tall,

wear or no wear mittens or a shatoosh shawl!




4 Comments:

Blogger Maryam Ahmadzadeh said...

Hi there,
It is so nice to visit your blog after so long.

Wish you luck,
Maryam

Sunday, March 11, 2007 10:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

So how is 2007 going so far?

Monday, April 09, 2007 9:34:00 AM

 
Blogger Maryam Ahmadzadeh said...

Long time no see, my dear Master!!!

Sunday, May 13, 2007 12:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Sonia said...

Hi You, Master Fu,
I visited your weblog, and I really enjoyed! I like the way you write your posts! Kind of a genius!? I like to know you, more!
I'd be glad if you visit my blog, too!
Wish you bests!
Sonia

Monday, May 14, 2007 10:06:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page