Nobody is born with good english in their own blood. It is upto people like me who are the best in English to bring forwards the goods of english to them people like you are to preach the best of language english to the great and attractive benefit for human kinds and also to tell side by side good character stories binded with the good use of english. So, people enjoy all these benefits while learning the cudgels of good english.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Today?


Today me master Fu don't knows what to write. This one symptom is called master Fu block just like the one writer's block. It is not that me master Fu dunno what me write today but because me had for breakfast, lunch and dinner also three big fatter juicy turkeys and now me tum tum is all gassy and stretchy but take heart me is anyways going to writes after all whether me, you and all are gassy, stretchy or not in yours and me in tum tums. So today me will tells all a good one moral story with the usaging of good english. The story will go on like this one: If you all is rich which me is sure you all will be as you all of them having computers. So, again if rich ones you all then take outing one- tenth of yours money and riches and give when you gets your fat ones paypackets to the ones not so richy as you and all to make the less richy peoples a happy mans or womans or children. God loving people who are givings and carings and do goods to such ones good peoples in returns.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another good idea which is currently part of some ideologies, Master Fu. Though, I am not so sure that the distribution goes directly to the less rich people.

Tell me, for discussion's sake, what would you do with the newly augmented Gates foundation? 73 billion dollars. There are 7 billion people in the world. How many of them are destitute, starving, uneducated, sick?

Keep spreading the love.

Monday, July 03, 2006 6:59:00 AM

 
Blogger English Good One said...

thanks to ye mr. Physie for keeping mine spirits soaring high by acknowledging my sreading of love and faith in this one world. Surely mr Bill Gates doing good working thru his Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, i believe. Me is sure that his good money is being used for the very poorest of them people specially in the third world countries who are so badly placed in this one world that everytime me sees or reads about them my heart and eyes both weeping. Me hopes the gentleman mr. Gates keeps up with his good work and other people also imitating him in his good worthy acts. Even small acts of goodness will bringing smiles to the destitute, starving, unaducated and sick one peoples and one good day will come when all God willing be happy, well fed and healthy peoples. Amen.

Monday, July 03, 2006 2:42:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there,
Nice thing. I liked it very much. I'll read your blog again and I look forward for more new ideas.
And don't forget to visit my blog...
Cheers,
Maryam

Monday, July 03, 2006 7:19:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your faith is refreshing.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 7:16:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

debtor for having commented in mine blog, I am german that he lives in Portugal! your blog are too very nice!

Saturday, July 08, 2006 6:17:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page